Monday, January 16, 2012

#2012TWChallenge update.


Greetings.

If you are following me on twitter you might know about the challenge that I put up a few weeks ago. If you don't know about it I suggest that you go here.

In a few days I'm starting up the spring semester and It's going to be interesting. I'm taking three classes and after that I only have to take two more in order to transfer down to SUNY New Paltz. So again this challenge is going to help me try to get at lease a B+ or better. There is a math course involved so that's why I say a B+.

Here are a list of things that I am trying to do for the challenge

I've been trying to get up earlier so that I have more to do in the day.
I've been using sticky notes to help me keep track of important events and due dates on certain things.
I also made a calendar out of them.
I've been trying to post inspirational sayings around my work area.
I've been trying to keep my work area organized. Not working so well, I need to organize again
I've been trying to keep my place clean...not working well.
After classes start I'm going to try to limit my social networking to about 2-3 hours a day. I have these sites on more than that...
I also put organize and I list various reasons from it will help you look for stuff to it helps you relax to know where your things are.


I am journaling all of this down and trying to use it as a resource for others. As I mentioned in the last post!

It's been a struggle so far but it's only been two weeks.

Remember you can get on this to, it's not too late to start!

Bright and Dark Blessings

Candace

No comments: