Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Mr Asshole and introduction

Greetings and welcome to the Town Witch blog. My name is Candace and some people might know be from twitter as Ravengirl242. If you like this blog please feel free to follow me for updates on the blog, or if you want to know what I am thinking at the moment.

I'm a witch, not in the broom closet. (Thank the gods or I would go insane in there) I know that there are people who might not agree to what I have to say, THATS GREAT! it means that your are using your mind and not become a slave. (Although...no no bad girl bad -hand slap-).

Now this blog is going to be an unusual one because I write in more of a letter format to get my frustrations out of the way. Occasionally there will be some poetry and some practical magic in the mix. So sit back read what I have to say. Oh and if you want to you can comment too. The magic if feedback is a foot (my left one, the right smells) Okay here it goes!

Dear Mr Asshole who works behind the counter of the liquor store.

I was trying to get some liquor for my boyfriend who happens to have allergies to certain kind of medicine and can't take any pain killer because of his insulin resistance. Alcohol is the only pain killer he can have. I'm am sorry that this was the first time in that store and I am not sorry that you were dropped on your head when you were a baby. Have you ever heard of good friendly customer service, oh wait you have not because you yelled at me because I was in the wrong section of the store. The person who is in charge should of fired you even before you were hired. Obviously you have not respect to others and treat them like they are criminals. For the love the all the gods in the universe go jump off a bridge if you are going to be like that. There is clearly a issue with your ego and unconscious self because you think your are superior that all who live. Why? Well I can tell you that because the ego is a big ass balloon that is about to pop in your little skull of yours. Yay! I can hear the hot air seeping out as we speak. Go back to whatever rock you came from because you clearly deserve to rot under there.

Sincerely

The newbie in the store.

No comments: