Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear Mom

Dear Mom

Thank you for putting up with me for all these years even if I didn’t move out till last year.

Thank you for all of you’re support though the years.

Thank you for all of the back up and corrections from papers.

Thank you for helping out in the times when I really needed help the most.

Thank you for putting up with my birth even if it was you’re birth

Thank you for late breakfasts

Thank you for half of your support financially

Thank you for the two siblings, even though they were the hardest combination ever.

Thank you for sharing your love, even if I don’t live with you anymore.

Thank you for checking up on me even if there wasn’t a crisis.

Thank you for putting me through school and sharing your knowledge.

Thank you for being you, showing me that I can be strong.

Thank you again for putting up with my crap for 23 years and now this is showing that I appreciate it all

Thank you Mom I love you.

From your loving daughter

Candace

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL MOMS OUT THERE!

Bright Blessings

Candace

No comments: