Thursday, May 6, 2010

I AM SO SORRY

Dear Folks

I am so sorry for not putting out a blog. I have been so busy and just today I was preparing for an interview so I may or may not have a job at this point. On top of that my allergies have been on the fritz and kept me from typing correctly so I had to scrap some of the stuff I did. Last weekend I attended out probably last Hudson Valley Mayfaire. Lets just say that the women who does the local Renn fair is so disorganized and she doesn't know what she is doing, she made her niece fair ground manager and she wasn't there. So Lance had to make the person who is in charge with Long Island Meadery In charge of running things. Lets just say he was so frazzled at the end that he and all of the vendors and performers were not happy in the way this fair was done.

So now the question is is there going to be a Renaissance fair or not. Well according to Lance, there might be, but there is not going to be the Hudson Valley Mayfaire but something completely different. We don't want to be associated with the title since the women who was in charge did a crappy job. We did have a booth the second day of the fair and all together made about 100 dollars considering it was a small fair.

I will have all the segments listed in one post in the next week. I am sorry again for the delay, forgive me.

Have a blessed week!

Candace

No comments: